Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system

Post subject: Re: how to get analog stick working?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:35 am 
user

nope, don't know how =[

Sponsor
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:03 am 
user

Got the same problem tried it with every single mode:
Digital Gamepad(Dpad, without joystick)
Analog Gamepad 1
Analog Gamepad 2
Analog Gamepad 3
and the
MotioninJoy_Profile_Demo

each Button works (even the Dpad and Vibration) except of the Analogsticks.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 pm 
user

i had a similar problem and all you need to do, to get left stick working at least i found was to make sure you press the Enable button a few times ( just below where it says left motor)

but i am not sure how to setup the right stick properly as i was expecting a screen similar to setting up the left stick, so if anyone can help with that i would much appreciate it.

Also i do not get any response from the vibration testing though.

ps sorry if im not helping first time user here and been working through thse problems myself and just trying to help:)

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:22 am 
MotioninJoy Guru

jauser wrote:
nope, don't know how =[

Open the DS3 Tool and click on Analog Gamepad 3, then click the Enable button.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm 
user

extra_dessert wrote:
jauser wrote:
nope, don't know how =[

Open the DS3 Tool and click on Analog Gamepad 3, then click the Enable button.

i've enabled but my analog stick don't work :|

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 am 
user

I had the same issue on Win 7. You need to go to IE internet options , security tab, and uncheck "enable protected mode". I think this essentially blocks javascript. Then close the driver program from your taskbar and restart. Should work. I was able to calibrate the analog sticks, analog triggers and sixaxis after that.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 pm 
user

Sorry to bump the old topic, but I'm having this very same problem, and it's really frustrating. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers a number of times, but nothing helps. And yes, I'm picking an analog profile and hitting enable, but the analog sticks and vibration are still a no go. I'm on Win 7, 64-bit, the About tab has the correct version, and everything seems to be in order, but it's not working.

I'm just planning on playing plugged into the computer, so I haven't unplugged the controller (aside from checking if that was the problem and taking it out/putting it back in).

Any help?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 am 
user

Ugh. I disalbled protected mode in explorer tried installing the older versions of motioninjoy yet still no success. Even after calibrating analog sticks do not work. Please anyone can help? The calibration gives no response when moving the analog sticks. I want to use this to play games like battlefield heroes and bfbc2, basically fps games

any help please?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:20 am 
user

Sup guys i also have a similar problem, im running the offline mode of 0.6.0001, the controller seems to be defined by the computer but the DS3 tool isnt picking it up... I've set it as the analog gamepad 3 but it still doesnt pick up and my computer is only picking it up as a PS2 controller, ive downloaded the offline stuffies and everything runs right just the recognition issue... My gaming rig is a 64bit/Win7.

I did have 0.6.002 however and the analogs worked fine but that was online, if anyone can send me the link of the 0.6.0001 version that enables the analogs thatl be great. But if you can send me for the download of 0.6.0002 plus the offline and the works thatl be super.

Conditional thanks in advance:)

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 pm 
user

I was having this problem too. I just got the Sony Move Nav Controller and wanted to use it as a portable Belkin Speedpad for my laptop. I followed the wiki instructions for the latest version, 0.6003, and had the controller plugged in via USB. At first it worked great. I created a custom profile and had everything working perfectly. The next time I plugged it in though, the analog stick wasn't working. After trying several things suggested here on the boards, I decided to close the DS3 Tool, plug in the controller, then start the DS3 tool again. Now it works great!. But it seems you have to do it exactly that way. DO NOT let the DS3 tool start with Windows. Plug in your controller, THEN run the DS3 Tool. If the DS3 tool is running and you plug in the controller, the analog won't work. I don't know why this happens. But I've done it both ways many times and it always comes up the same. Controller first, then DS3 is the only way I've found to get it to consistently work. Hope this helps.

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system