Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system

Post subject: Re: Killed my Mouse and Keyboard.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:43 am 
user

I had the same problem with Logitech S510 and a Broadcom BT dongle (win7-X64). But I think it's now solved by editing the file MijXinput.INF (in C:\Program Files\MotioninJoy\ds3\drivers) and removing every line which contains "VID_046D" (seems to be for logitech's hardware). Removing only lines with VID_046D-PID_C517 wich identifies my S510 kit would be enough...

For other wireless keyboard, try to identify their VID/PID and remove the according lines in the file called MijXinput.INF and reinstall the motioninjoy's driver.
It should need first a complete removal of the motioninjoy's drivers (check the according box when removing all motioninjoy's hardware in device manager)

Now my S510 works fine and I can use my PS3 controller in BT mode.

PS :Sorry for my bad english... :D

Sponsor
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 am 
user

I am running MiJ on my laptop that has native bluetooth built in.

Is there any way to use the newest MiJ (60001 -- with the signed driver) and not have it override the bluetooth drivers? Is there a setting somewhere that allows me to install a "USB-only" version that will not touch my original bluetooh drivers?

thanks in advance!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 am 
user

Hi. First of all let me thank you for MotionInJoy drivers for the PS3 controller. They're awesomely handful, especially now with the Bluetooth drivers.

I've got some issues with my mouse too. I'm using a laptop, and after the MIJ driver installation (signed ones) it killed my touch pad too. Strangely, I tried to connect an external mouse and suddenly it worked.

I realized that if I deactivated the "Disable touch pad if external mouse is connected" option (in Control Panel Mouse options) my touch pad would work normally again.

Keyboard acted normally although, no problems.

Please investigate more on this mouse and keyboard issues. Thanks in advance.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm 
user

for wireless mouse/keyboard ppl may try going to there devices in windows and find the device then in the properties of the device click rollback drivers to older version to load the drivers installed before motionjoy took over

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:57 am 
user

l0l0 wrote:
I had the same problem with Logitech S510 and a Broadcom BT dongle (win7-X64). But I think it's now solved by editing the file MijXinput.INF (in C:\Program Files\MotioninJoy\ds3\drivers) and removing every line which contains "VID_046D" (seems to be for logitech's hardware). Removing only lines with VID_046D-PID_C517 wich identifies my S510 kit would be enough...

For other wireless keyboard, try to identify their VID/PID and remove the according lines in the file called MijXinput.INF and reinstall the motioninjoy's driver.
It should need first a complete removal of the motioninjoy's drivers (check the according box when removing all motioninjoy's hardware in device manager)

Now my S510 works fine and I can use my PS3 controller in BT mode.

PS :Sorry for my bad english... :D

:D YEAH - this HELPed me a lot with my Logitech EX 100 Keyboard and Mouse-
now the Trackball; GamingMouse; MAC Keyboard; and Logitech Kombi,
and the PS3 Controler running all at the same time-----
THANKS RUDI :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 am 
user

Eh no rolling back is not it. Otherwise switching the wireless adaptor that connects the mouse and keyboard wouldn't work cause it would use the same driver ;/....

All I had to do to fix this was move my logitech wireless adaptor from one usb port to another one that was NOT used before at all (a third port), that still means however its taking over the port the adaptor was originally on somehow, even when I rebooted the port was taken over and keyboard and mouse was disabled, everythings good now that I switched but if some people only have 2 USB ports this could be a problem. And I'm still concerned if I ever got back to try and use my front 2 ports again they'll only enable the 6 axis and nothing else.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:13 pm 
user

I believe I have found a fix to this. so I have a logitech mx3200 wireless keyboard and thankfully i dont use the mouse cause its crap so that saved me from a restore. But here is what i did to get everything working even my keyboard!! Im running windows 7 64 bit btw.

UNINSTALL IS FIRST!!!

1. To uninstall all the motionjoy stuff you must have a wired mouse, once u have it go to the start menu and try to uninstall motionjoy there, if it isnt there anymore cause u uninstalled from the control panel u may have to find the motionjoy folder in program files and delete it

2. after that you have to go the devices and printers menu and find all the mouses and keyboards u have connected. right click each one, go into properties, then to hardware tab. You will notice there are two selections for driver names. the second one down on the menu is the motionjoy that overrides all your usb ports! u can uninstall either one. they both will remove the drivers from that port. do this for all the HID keyboard/mouse/and ps3 controller devices. except your wired mouse of course. AND ALSO do this for your usb reciever. the one u use for the wireless keyboard. there may be two of some of them. just do FOR ALL!

3. Now. after allllllll of that. You may restart your computer with the wireless mouse and keyboard connected. windows will install the device normally and it should work now.

NOW INSTALL!! REMEMBER TO DISCONNECT ALL YOUR WIRELESS KEYBOARDS AND MICE DONGLES BEFORE YOU INSTALL MOTIONJOY!!! DO NOT RECONNECT UNTILL THE PC IS READY FOR RESTART! SO BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE I MENTION BELOW AND YOUR FILES AHEAD OF TIME!!

4. Now this is what I did. After a little trial and error of course. Download and install the 050002 64 bit version of the motionjoy software. This is not the Signed version!! Install it. It will not recognize the controller and it will give an unsigned driver error. just trust the driver and install it anyway.

5. when the ds3 software finishes installing it. You will have to get a free software i found to allow unsigned drivers! link is here (dont worry it isnt spam) ...install this and select the enter test mode-its the option at the top of the list in the main menu. hit next and after it does its thing just exit the program.

http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo

6. not sure if this is necessary but i did it so ill include it. now right click my computer and go to manage>device manager and find the device (ps3 controller) it should have a yellow question mark and say motionjoy xinput or something. right click and select update driver. click the "let me choose" button. On the list it should list the motion joy driver there just select it and try to install iit-again. It will give you some error about the driver not being signed or corrupted or something. its ok just finish and exit.

7. Now. Go to your DS3 menu. if you havent closed it do so now! THen re-open it. It will prompt you to update the driver to a new version. Hit the UPDATE button and let it do its thing. WHen its done it will prompt for system restart. SO cross your fingers and hit restart!!!!

NOW YOU CAN RECONNECT YOUR WIRELESS DEVICES!!

Now if everything is all good and well you should have the keyboard and mouse reciever plugged in as well as the PS3 controller and they all should work!!. When it restarts open up the DS3 panel and if not detected then hit the PS button and BAM!!!!! It should recognize it!!!!

Good luck to all, hopefully its not too long. Not sure why it works this way, but i aint complainin! lol. If you have any probs again then maybe retry the steps if still no go then im not sure whats up.

cheers. V

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 am 
user

Hello, I have the same problem.
I click on instailll drivers and when it was installing my mouse died, (p.s. its a wired mouse from hp) I used keyboard shorcuts to get there and to get to the control panel and the controll panel/device manger says I got 1 mouse plug in (HID-compilant mouse) and 2 keyboards plug in (HP USB Muiltmedia Keyboard and HID-compilant keyborad) also its says I have 2 unspeficed things (USB Opitial Mouse and HID-compilant deveice) My mouse I usally use the the USB Opital Mouse. (which the controll panel is saying that it was macfunaed by www.motionjoy.com)m Can anyone help me!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:12 pm 
user

SO....... Heres the thing, Ds3 can go suck a fat one.........big time.
It done the same to my computer win7*64 as all of the above posts installed sweet until it started going nuts with the drivers then! what do you no, mouse and keyboard drivers were uninstalled for these crap ones that don't even install the controller. These guys would love a donation haha ill donate a bomb.
Now the fun part after realising kinda what it did, restart.........
Mouse keyboard none...... "Bt"
Next unplugged replugged... nothin
finally restore thank god i had a restore point unfortunately i only just installed bf3 and updated. by the way i used the os disc to get to repair then restore.
Finally to sum it up dont use this piece of shit software ever. If you need any help im happy to

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 am 
user

My mouse doesnt work and the white "arrow" doesn't appear. However my keyboard works. The are all wired and im using Windows 8. Can anyone help me?

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system