I believe I have found a fix to this. so I have a logitech mx3200 wireless keyboard and thankfully i dont use the mouse cause its crap so that saved me from a restore. But here is what i did to get everything working even my keyboard!! Im running windows 7 64 bit btw.
UNINSTALL IS FIRST!!!
1. To uninstall all the motionjoy stuff you must have a wired mouse, once u have it go to the start menu and try to uninstall motionjoy there, if it isnt there anymore cause u uninstalled from the control panel u may have to find the motionjoy folder in program files and delete it
2. after that you have to go the devices and printers menu and find all the mouses and keyboards u have connected. right click each one, go into properties, then to hardware tab. You will notice there are two selections for driver names. the second one down on the menu is the motionjoy that overrides all your usb ports! u can uninstall either one. they both will remove the drivers from that port. do this for all the HID keyboard/mouse/and ps3 controller devices. except your wired mouse of course. AND ALSO do this for your usb reciever. the one u use for the wireless keyboard. there may be two of some of them. just do FOR ALL!
3. Now. after allllllll of that. You may restart your computer with the wireless mouse and keyboard connected. windows will install the device normally and it should work now.
NOW INSTALL!! REMEMBER TO DISCONNECT ALL YOUR WIRELESS KEYBOARDS AND MICE DONGLES BEFORE YOU INSTALL MOTIONJOY!!! DO NOT RECONNECT UNTILL THE PC IS READY FOR RESTART! SO BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE I MENTION BELOW AND YOUR FILES AHEAD OF TIME!!
4. Now this is what I did. After a little trial and error of course. Download and install the 050002 64 bit version of the motionjoy software. This is not the Signed version!! Install it. It will not recognize the controller and it will give an unsigned driver error. just trust the driver and install it anyway.
5. when the ds3 software finishes installing it. You will have to get a free software i found to allow unsigned drivers! link is here (dont worry it isnt spam) ...install this and select the enter test mode-its the option at the top of the list in the main menu. hit next and after it does its thing just exit the program. http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo
6. not sure if this is necessary but i did it so ill include it. now right click my computer and go to manage>device manager and find the device (ps3 controller) it should have a yellow question mark and say motionjoy xinput or something. right click and select update driver. click the "let me choose" button. On the list it should list the motion joy driver there just select it and try to install iit-again. It will give you some error about the driver not being signed or corrupted or something. its ok just finish and exit.
7. Now. Go to your DS3 menu. if you havent closed it do so now! THen re-open it. It will prompt you to update the driver to a new version. Hit the UPDATE button and let it do its thing. WHen its done it will prompt for system restart. SO cross your fingers and hit restart!!!!
NOW YOU CAN RECONNECT YOUR WIRELESS DEVICES!!
Now if everything is all good and well you should have the keyboard and mouse reciever plugged in as well as the PS3 controller and they all should work!!. When it restarts open up the DS3 panel and if not detected then hit the PS button and BAM!!!!! It should recognize it!!!!
Good luck to all, hopefully its not too long. Not sure why it works this way, but i aint complainin! lol. If you have any probs again then maybe retry the steps if still no go then im not sure whats up.