Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system

Post subject: PS3 controller keeps scrolling doing in menu
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 am 
user

Hi, by the way my english is not so good but i will do my best.

I recently install Motion in Joy in my Laptop running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bits. The reason for that was to use my DualShock 3 to play 18 wheel of Steels - America Long Haul. The first time i use my DualShock 3 (DS3) Everything ran fine except that i had to turn off the D-Pad because it kept itself on without me pressing on it and it would affect my gameplay. Next morning i come to play but then my controller axis was uncalibrate and some button kept itself on and the D-Pad not working anymore when i check in the game controller in windows. Also when i open my PS3 the DS3 keeps scrolling down in the menu and acting crazy and all that since i install MotioninJoy. So i am wondering how it happen and how to fix it since my Ds3 do not seem to be physically damage.

I try to reset the DS3 and when i did, it did turn off but it still recognize my Ps3, no need to plug by Usb to get recognition. So it seem the reset process also got affected by the problem and did'nt solve the problem. Second i unscrew my DS3 and clean it all and nothing seem broken. I remove the drivers reinstall everything and still did not solve it. So what to do? Am i the only one in this situation? And who has a solution?

Sponsor
 Post subject: Re: PS3 controller keeps scrolling doing in menu
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:24 am 
user

just select xbox controller emulator. menu going down because of motion sensor on dualshock probably. make sure to turn off ps3 when making sync with pc.

Post subject: Re: PS3 controller keeps scrolling doing in menu
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:01 am 
user

Already try that but did not work. Ithing its the DS3 itself who messed up

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system