Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Installing bluetooth drivers corrupts my usb port?
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 am 
user

I have noticed when isntalling the bluetooth drivers in motion joy... the usb port is software damaged, the bluetooth devices that were previously connected to it no longer work. And will never work again, unless you go to device manager and carefully select the right hub and delete it. (Lucky me, I had a restore program that has a try and decide option, so ll I had to do was restart to what it was a few minutes ago.)

However... I have done this several times, it never seems to work. Eve in different usb ports... it goes through succesfully but the dongle wont work unless I do a system restore.

IS there something I'm doing wrong? Like everyone else... I'm running windows 7 x64.

NOte: The notepad says it's successful.

Sponsor
 Post subject: Re: Installing bluetooth drivers corrupts my usb port?
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 am 

i have got the same problem! How can i install the drivers without bluetooth functionality? it disables my bluetooth dongle each time i install drivers! i would be happy if i could just install usb-cable drivers without bluetooth! THX

PS: i am using "Asus Bluetooth Dongle" and its not the first time i'm having troubles with it

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 am 
user

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat. I don't know which of the USB hubs to delete though, nor did I bother making a system snapshot before installing MotionInJoy.

Anyway, I guess MotionInJoy devs. should tackle this issue asap. MotionInJoy drivers fuck up Win7 x64 installations.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 am 
MotioninJoy Guru

This issue should be fixed with the v4 drivers and the v5 drivers.
This thread is now locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 64bits system