32 bit and 64bit all in one.

1)select fastest home page 0,1,2
2)add maping select by name
3)macro editor

Sponsor
 Post subject: Re: MotioninJoy ver 0.7.0000 available for testing
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:05 pm 
user

What is fixed in this version? Set and did not see any difference in how all the bugs left on the ground. What is the meaning of this version? Who needs a GUI DS3_Tool change when it does not save settings after a reboot, hangs potsess when charging, etc. ?

Also, the checkbox "Autorun" is no longer adds DS3_Tool in startup.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:08 pm 
user

I have been testing 0.7 now for a day. Everything seems to work fine but the Sixaxis tilt function does not work at all. Its as if the mapping system does not work as I can assign it to any key/axis and it still does not show up. Any ideas?

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:29 am 
user

Filby wrote:
I have been testing 0.7 now for a day. Everything seems to work fine but the Sixaxis tilt function does not work at all. Its as if the mapping system does not work as I can assign it to any key/axis and it still does not show up. Any ideas?

Yeah, same for me. Sixaxis tilts are not working for me as well. It doesn't look like there is any way to fix it. Looks like a bug.

Acxie, what has happened to the profile exporting/importing function? Could you please bring that back as well. If I have to reinstall Windows or Motioninjoy, I don't want to have to manually create all my profiles again. It takes too long. It's easier to import the profiles.

Other than those small issues, I really like this driver and I really like that "Local" is now built in and you can update it in "About".

Thank you.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 pm 
user

Yes, not a bad idea to include a "Changelog", so we can know what fixes has been made. For what I am more interested (in order of importance):

1. To be able to use my PS3 BT controller and my other Bluetooth stuff at the same time.
2. To MotionInjoy to remember my last "profile", so I don't have to hit enable everytime I restart Windows.
3. A fix for everty time I send my computer to stand by, Motioninjoy disable the BT adapter, so it never get fixed untill I A) restart Windows or B)Turn-off/on the bluetooth device. Since I use a lot the stand by option on my computer, this is not a small issue for me.

If you can get to fix those problems, you'll get the perfect software for PS3 controller.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm 
user

Uploaded another file in this topic. Now the driver v0.7.0001. I noticed only the corrected Sixaxis tilt function. Will there be anything else?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:59 pm 
user

I have installed the version 0.7 and with 1 PS3 controller is fine, but when I activate the remote 2 PS3 controller. I skip the screenshot of the blue death.

WINDOWS 7 PROFESIONAL X64

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm 
user

Hi Acxie,

Thank you for attempting to fix the SixAxis tilt function with the latest v0.7.0001 drivers, but unfortunately you have got the axis's wrong in Playstation 3 Controller Profile.

In 0.6.0005 left and right tilt was assigned to "Z Rotation" but now you have assigned it to "Y rotation". Back and forward tilt used to be assigned "Slider" but now it is assigned to "X Rotation". In 0.6.0005 it was the Right Analogue stick that was set to "X and Y Rotation".

Also left and right triggers (L2 and R2) are being treated as digital buttons instead of analogue triggers. They are currently assigned to buttons 7 and 8 in the default profile. In 0.6.0005 there were assigned "Z Axis".

I have to go back to 0.6.0005 because at the moment Playstation 3 controller emulation is unusable in 0.7.0001.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:59 am 
user

And yet the random joystick move problem has still not been fixed for USB. I don't have a bluetooth dongle and don't mind playing wired. Can you please fix this...?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 am 
user

Does this fix the issue where you have to restart the game after the controller goes to sleep? As it is now the controller won't work after it goes to sleep otherwise.

Board index » General » MotioninJoy Announcements