Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » MiJ: Forums for a specific version of MiJ » MiJ v5 64-bit

Post subject: ps3 controller is connected but doesn't work with cod4..
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm 
user

the PS3 controller works perfectly but how can i make it work with Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) Singleplayer.
i am connect through the built in Bluetooth in my hp laptop and their is no problem with the controller but when i open the Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) Singleplayer it doesn't do anything or work at all..
i am running the last Motioninjoy DS3 tool 0.6.0003 and my controller is DS3 sixaxis..
their is no control option in the Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) Singleplayer control option for game controllers other then the keyboard..

help please..

Sponsor
 Post subject: Re: ps3 controller is connected but doesn't work with cod4..
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 pm 
MotioninJoy Guru

Did you try using the Xbox 360 emulator function in the DS3 tool?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:06 am 
user

it's simple - this game does not support the gamepad option. as you can see in options, you can configure only mouse and keybord. i havd the same problem and i gave up with gamepad and played the mouse + kboard.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:07 am 
user

is that so! alright man appreciate ur reply do you have an idea if it does support black ops?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 pm 
MotioninJoy Guru

You're not out of luck just yet! You can set a custom profile in the DS3 Tool to map controller buttons to keyboard keys.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 pm 
user

extra_dessert wrote:
You're not out of luck just yet! You can set a custom profile in the DS3 Tool to map controller buttons to keyboard keys.

shit! never thought bout that ;]
and i have no idea how it is with black ops, however i think, that playing fpp shooter is much better to use mouse than pad tho.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 pm 
user

A wedding ring is almost always placed on a ring bearer pillow during the wedding ceremony. For the real wedding rings, the wedding rings are sewn or tied on the pillows. The ring bearer pillows has it’s origin that date back from the Roman and Egyptian old traditions. During those times, the pillow was used to carry silver and gold stones. Today, at wedding ceremonies, the pillow carries the cherished wedding rings. It is traditional for a couple to exchange wedding rings after they say their vows during the wedding ceremony itself. Since these rings are symbols of the marriage, the words said during a ring exchange should reflect the couple's hopes for their marriage. These words may be simply included into the wedding vows, or done as a separate ceremony.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:04 pm 
user

I haven't played ps3 much but you should set a custom profile in the DS3 Tool to map controller buttons to keyboard keys.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 am 
user

Cod4 doesn't allow for it, its an older game and many older games didn't have the option for controllers. The later versions do though

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » MiJ: Forums for a specific version of MiJ » MiJ v5 64-bit