Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 32bits system

Post subject: Motionjoy and Bluetooth Problem
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 pm 
user

Hi in installed Motionjoy a few days ago and after that installed my asus 2.1 bluetooth dongle. after the next reboot my bluetooth device was suddenly gone everywhere, no symbol no way to open bluetooth via software, just gone. I already deinstalled and reinstalled motion joy and the bluetooth software multiple times but hat no success. something I recognized was that everytime I insert the bluetooth stick in another usb port and watch the windows driver installation, windows tells me that it installs drivers for motionjoy and then says the decive is now fully installed blabla. Please help me to find a solution for this problem, I would like to use my bluetooth stick again and also use it for connecting my ps3 controller.
greetz

kasus

Sponsor
 Post subject: Re: Motionjoy and Bluetooth Problem
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 am 
MotioninJoy Guru

Read the FAQ before posting, it explains that the bt adapter can only be used either by bt devices or MiJ.

As far as the original drivers, wither fully uninstall MiJ or reinstall your bt adapter drivers.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm 
user

the problem is, that motionjoy now does not recognize my bluetooth stick after the reboot anymore, so I can't use the stick with motionjoy either :(

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:00 am 
user

Uninstall motionjoy (completely). Reboot. Reinstall your BT drivers. Reboot. Check if BT works.

Now, reinstall motionjoy - only this time following the tutorial closely. That is, disable your controller`s BT function and install as a USB controller - all the while your BT adapter/dongle is physically removed from the system. Make sure the controller now works through the USB connection. Re-insert your BT adapter/dongle, rebooting if needed, again making sure your other BT devices work after the re-insertion.

At this time, your controller should be working through USB, and your other BT devices through the BT adapter. You can now pair up the controller with BT using DS3_tool. This will, of course, disable your regular BT drivers/devices, but that`s the way it is. You can toggle it though using DS3_tool`s pairing/unpairing process and a reboot.

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:28 pm 
user

I just had the same problem. I used to use the usb to connect to the controller and today I just bought a usb bluetooth adapter and windows would think its a motionjoy hardware. So this is what i did . Keep in mind that there's probably a faster way around this but this is hw i got it to work....

1. I opened up control panel>hardware and sound>devices and printers. I then plugged in the adapter and checked to see which new hardware windows installed. I then right clicked on each of them hit properties , selected hardware tab, and clicked properties again. on the next box either click on the "change settings" in the general tab. If you dont have that button (im on win7) then select "driver" tab. On the next window click uninstall . do the same thing for each and every hardware that shows up in devices and printers when you insert the adapter. next

2. unistall motionjoy

3. insert your adapter again and install the drivers that came with it.

4. Install motionjoy , and load drivers. then after its done go to bluetooth pair and you should see the bluetooth adapter listed . connect your ps3 controller via usb and then click "pair" ...... after that you should be good to go :)

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 32bits system