Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 32bits system

Post subject: Crash on Windows 8
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 am 
user

I tried connecting using USB on my PS3 controller, dun seem to have issues. However, once I tried to pair up using bluetooth, my Windows 8 will restart by itself...

Anyone having same issues?

Sponsor
 Post subject: Re: Crash on Windows 8
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 am 
user

am using window7 64bit i can use my ps3 controller thorugh usb but not though bluetooth it dosnt pair help please

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:22 am 
user

Very helpful AliSamad LOL. we know it works on 7 64/32bit but some Bluetooth adaptors won't so try different one off a friend.
AliSamad wrote:
am using window7 64bit i can use my ps3 controller thorugh usb but not though bluetooth it dosnt pair help please

http://www.AppleBullshit.com

If anyone can help run the tool on Win8 please leave a reply. Thanks

princyice wrote:
I tried connecting using USB on my PS3 controller, dun seem to have issues. However, once I tried to pair up using bluetooth, my Windows 8 will restart by itself...

Last edited by DJStuJones on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:51 pm 
user

good job.happy everyday please.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 am 
user

princyice wrote:

exactly the same issue, page fault in non paged area? miijxflt.sys or something like that? this is doing my head in and needs to be fixed

Post subject: Re: Watch carefully for the work. Do not get distracted.
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:50 pm 
user

That's the best answer on here so far. lol :) and not just someone thinking they know it all and have sorted the problem be for reading the question, but has randomly answerd the thing I've wanted to know for years. Cheers! Back in the tech world... LOL anyone know if there an update for Win 8 now it's out and one of the best gamming OSs ever! No need to overclock the GFX card. MS has overclocked windows COOL!!

Forumposter909 wrote:
Make sure that the equipment is in good working condition and suitable for the work you want to do.
Wear your seat belt when running, if it is provided. If minitractor suddenly turn over, you'll be safe.
If you are going to plow a large area, thus your garden tractor is loaded, and the trajectory is you do not know it is better to discover this piece of land to discover any troubles that you may encounter.
Watch carefully for the work. Do not get distracted.
Always put on a mini-tractor brake after a stop or put a barrier to prevent potential movement due to gravity.
Tractor Parts | Most fuel efficient tractor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm 
user

Ok i think i have finally figured out how to stop it blue screening (crashing) after much screwing around trying to remove MJ drivers, i managed to get rid of them all.. uninstall ds3 tool, goto windows/system 32/drivers and search for MijXfilt.sys, delete this file. open device manager and uninstall the motion joy drivers, click 'delete this driver' aswell, plug ur ps3 pad bk in and see what happens... if windows recognizes it as MJ virtual gamepad, uninstall driver again, check 'delete driver files'.. repeat these steps untill windows is recognising ur ps3 pad as a ps3 pad. next download and install MJ 6.0004, this is an older version of MJ but it works perfectly with my bluetooth and ps3 pad now, no crashes... i hope this helps

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm 
user

Some of the people experienced multiple crashes on Windows 8 and not once had my machine crash with Windows 7.

BJJ Gi

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm 
user

Hello,
I have windows 8 pro 32 bit and I have the same problem as princyice, I applied the solution of shiftymoses several times with different versions of ds3 tool but the problem persists. I feel that the concern comes from drivers bluetooth ds3 tool that change the peripheral bluetooth to virtual joystick and it created a conflict. Can you help me please?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm 
user

Hi,
I have windows 8 pro 32bit and I have the same problem as Princyice. I have no problem to use my ps3 controller with usb with ds3, however when I install the bluetooth drivers, and I want to sync my controller, Windows restart after me meant that he had encountered a problem.
I tried several times with the method of Shiftymoses different versions of motion in joy but the problem persists, can you help me please?

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 32bits system