Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 32bits system

Post subject: D-pad diagonals not responsive
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 am 
user

This has been brought up a few times but no one offered a solution. Up, down, left and right are easy to press but if you want to go diagonally you have to basically mash the dpad to get it to register. This is extremely annoying in games which require you to in diagonal directions or to perform special moves (ie all fighting games). Setting the button threshold to 0 does not help and it's the same on all the modes, even if you set the dpad to be one of the analog sticks.

Sponsor
 Post subject: Re: D-pad diagonals not responsive
 Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:22 pm 
user

yes i wonder if this issue will ever be resolved, i already have 2 xbox controllers & 2 PS2 controllers working except the PS2 controllers D-pads have gone spongy with age, i use a PS2 contoroller usb adapter with zero issues and no need for 3rd party software, and the xbox controllers D-pad is useless for anything other than menu selects.

the reason i went and bought a brand new PS3 pad is exactly the reason the guy above stated, the small responsive D-pad for the Playstation is perfect for Shmups and fighting games like the Street fighter series where either small precise touches are needed for shmups or lots of quick movements on the D-pad in all directions for Street fighters, try doing a dragon punch without diagonals.

could the makers please work on this, i thank you for your effort but im relying on this PS3 controller so i can play knowing i have the best control method available to me

Post subject: Re: D-pad diagonals not responsive
 Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:40 pm 
user

try this vid dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcf5LPoM ... re=related

i havnt tried the PS3 enable program yet to see if it works, but ive used xpadder and its pretty good with lots of advanced features when you dig into it

Board index » MotioninJoy install and config » Windows 32bits system